In my opinion, the best television show on air today is NBC's The Biggest Loser. Why? Because it is the reality that America needs to see. It's about changing. It's about struggle. It's about triumph.
I have been brought to tears, especially this season. I am continually inspired by the trainers and contestants on the show. Though I may sometimes eat a treat while watching, I rarely go a Tuesday without working out because of this show.
Some friends and I are getting together to watch the finale and have a little BL partay. Just in case you want to through together one here's what you'll need.
1. Subway - We all know that changing your life doesn't have to mean staying inside to eat. That's why we love Subway.
2. Something Green - Or pink or brown, depending on who you are rooting for. Our group is on part of Team Tara.
3. Ziplock Products - Make sure all your guest bring their snacks in Ziplock bags or containers. Our group for one will be steaming some veggies in Ziplock's special steam bags.
4. Brita - The finale is going to be a long and exciting episode. Make sure to hydrate yourself and save the enviornment by using Brita water filters and bottles. Don't you dare bring a disposable water bottle.
5. Extra Gum - Recognize this product placement quote:
"I know the contestants are under a lot of stress these days, so I wanted to take Kristen and Ron aside and talk to them about new Extra Winterfresh gum..." We'll be chewing my favorite "Polar Ice"
6. Cheerios: Cheerios, or any other General Mills product makes a great snack.
Most of these are major tributes to the ridiculous product placements they've had this season. I still have to laugh and roll my eyes every time they show contestants filling up there water bottles. Happy Biggest Loser my friends. Partay time!