I adore my home state. I love finding local companies that product quality sweets, treats and products. Here's a little list of some of my favorite products to enjoy for yourself or give as gift this Christmas season.
All of these would make great stocking stuffers too!
1. Double Fudge Cakebites from The Sweet Tooth Fairy
(Photo via flickr user EverJean)
2. Amano Chocolate - My favorite bars are the Madagasscar, Dos Rios and Guayas, I'm also a lover of their new confections, particularly the cocoa nib brittle and cherry cordials.
3. Blue Cattle Truck Mexican Vanilla
4. Kouing Aman from Les Madeleines
5. Cupcake Chic Cupcakes
6. Gift Card to Communal and P712
7. Gift Certificate to Coney's Frozen Custard
8. Shirley J Food Products (I love the Pizza & Pasta Seasoning for homemade vinaigrettes!)
9. BYU Bookstore Fudge (Pennuchi is my favorite)
10. Stephen's Gourmet Cocoa
11. Some Dude's Fry Sauce
This was hard to narrow down...I've got nearly 50 other ideas to share. What are your favorite food gifts?